Now retired from a Fortune 500 global manufacturing company after 32 years of service, D'Ann has held various leadership positions in Business Divisions, Finance and Accounting, and Global Program Management.
Her past roles in leadership include:
- traditional accounting positions,
- business start-ups,
- divestitures project teams,
- global functional process teams for enterprise software implementations,
- change management and ongoing support,
- global teams for the development and start-up of regional shared services in China, Hungary and the US, and
- Managing Director for Hungary entity start-up and operations.