An organizational model that allows not-for-profit hospices (Members) to leverage best practices, achieve economies of scale and collaborate in ways that better prepare each agency to participate in emerging alternative payment models and advance their charitable missions.
- Each participating organization remains independent maintaining their local identity, board of directors, leadership and staff.
- Enable organizations to move forward strategically to address common market challenges.
- Lower costs for each participating hospice through shared staff among Members in various back office areas.
- Access to payor contracts via leveraging the geographical reach of Members.
- A common voice for community based not-for-profit hospices.
- Potential for developing new revenue streams via innovation from palliative care, homecare and chronic/advanced illness management (AIM).