TCN also collects general information about visits to our site. We generate reports with information, such as the number of hits and pages viewed. This information is used to monitor user preferences about our site and may be used to provide better service to our site visitors. These statistics do not contain any personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our blog or subscription service, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
The email address and personal information you provide to TCN will not be disclosed outside the Teleios Collaborative Network or distributed in any way.
How does TCN use your information? TCN may use the information collected when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our blog or other TCN-related notifications, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order, event registration, or other products and services.
Does TCN use 'cookies'? Yes. Cookies are small text files that a website places on the hard drive of your computer to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. When you return to the website, your browser sends that information back to the site. This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allows TCN to remember you. TCN uses this information to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. TCN may use the information provided by cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes.
How does TCN handle Do Not Track signals? TCN honors Do Not Track (DNT) signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Secure Payment This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. In addition, as a consumer you are protected under the Fair Credit Billing Act and other federal consumer protection laws against certain unauthorized charges made to your credit card. If you have any reason to believe that an unauthorized charge was made to your card, contact your credit card company and TCN immediately.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
TCN’s websites will not do the following:
• Generate your email address from your IP address for sale or promotion.
• Store any personal and private information on any user without clear and obvious permission of that user.
• Use a cookie for targeting promotion or advertising.
• Use a cookie to track new users.
• Sell email addresses of registered users.
• Use email addresses of registered users for promotion or advertising; however, we will use addresses internally when you have requested information that requires a response.
• Share user information with an advertiser or a partner website without express permission.
• Track keywords you have searched on.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit the TCN website anonymously.
• Users can change personal information by emailing or calling TCN.
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, TCN will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• TCN will notify users via email within 7 business days.
TCN also agrees to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to make desired adjustments.