An organizational model that allows not-for-profit hospices (Members) to leverage best practices, achieve economies of scale and collaborate in ways that better prepare each agency to participate in emerging alternative payment models and advance their charitable missions.
- Allows each participating organization to remain independent maintaining their local identity, board of directors, leadership and staff.
- Enables organizations to move forward strategically to address common market challenges.
- Lowers costs for each participating hospice through shared staff among Members in various back office areas.
- Allows access to payor contracts via leveraging the geographical reach of Members.
- Acts as a common voice for community based not-for-profit hospices.
- Increases potential for opportunities for new revenue streams via innovation from palliative care, homecare and chronic/advanced illness management (AIM).